Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome To Infrared Views Of Texas

Yesterday I returned to the bridge where I spent an afternoon thinking and shooting back in early 2005, making the decision to start my first photoblog.
That's when and where Views Of Texas was born, and it's fitting that it's also where Infrared Views Of Texas got it's start.
Coincidentally, I shot another self-portrait there yesterday using my new Strobist-style flash gear, converted to B&W in keeping with my IR methods.
It was also the first time I ever went on a photo-trip using a bicycle, tripod strapped to the frame.
So many firsts and coincidences mustn't be ignored.

This blog will chronicle my journey into infrared photography, starting in December 2006 and only coming of age in the last month.
Initially we'll be looking back at the steps it took to get where I am in infrared photography right now, but before too long we'll catch up to the present and I'll be posting new photos.

No comments: